Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Scrapy Land Challenge #76

**This is one of 2 posts I have today.  If you are looking for the Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge please go here.**




Hello Blogging Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog ~


Scrapy Land Challenge #76 ~ Anything Goes PLUS use any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells. 


We now have TWO WINNERS for each challenge.  One will be a random winner and the other is chosen by the Design Team.  Each winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to Scrapy Land.


Scrapy Land carries over 55 brands of dies, so chances are you have a few of the brands in your stash.  You can see all the brands carried under the Products category.


Here is my card for Scrapy Land Challenge #76:




Ingredients:

Die-Versions Whispers Skeleton die (out of stock)
Die-Versions Wee Petites Fall dies (out of stock)
Die-Versions Sweet Petites Owl Family die (out of stock)
Poppystamps Weeping Willow Branch die
Kraft card stock
Assorted paper from my stash
Black ink
Gold Gem Dots

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of dark blue paper, inked the edges with black ink and added that to the card.  I took some black paper and the Die-Versions Whispers Creepy Gate die and cut out the gate and added that to the card.  I took some green paper paper and the Poppystamps Weeping Willow Branch die and and cut out the branch and added that to the card. I took the Die-Versions Sweet Petites Owl Family die and some black paper and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took some white paper and the Die-Versions Whispers Skeleton die and cut out the skeleton and I wrapped his one arm around the gate to make it look like he is hanging onto it.  I took some orange paper and the Die-Versions Wee Petites Fall dies and cut out the pumpkins and place them under the skeletons feet! I added some gold gem dots for eyes on the birds on the gate.


Be sure to stop by the Scrapy Land Challenge #76 post to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!!


Now it is your turn to create something for the Scrapy Land Challenge #76!!


Please remember to:
  • include at least one brand of die that Scrapy Land sells
  • include a link to the Scrapy Land Challenge #76 on your blog post
  • listing the brands of dies used on your project would be extremely helpful

You have until October 29th to join in on the Scrapy Land Challenge #76 fun and have a chance of winning a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. Wow...so cool Lori! The background looks awesome! I love that gate..eek, that skeleton, so fun and spooky!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Lori!! I love the dies you used!! They layer together perfectly for a fabulous Halloween scene!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lori! I can feel the sense of FUN you had in making this Halloween card! All those dies work so well together in your scene! Geez, that's a lot of gluing! The ravens are SO spooky! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute Halloween card! I love the owl silhouettes and this is one of my favorite skeletons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooky and so much fun, Lori! Loving that skeleton. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Halloween card!
    Love the owl silhouettes !!!
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!