Friday, September 29, 2017

TIME OUT Challenge #93 ~ Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Friendship

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card with you that I am entering in the TIME OUT Challenge #93 ~ Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Friendship.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Versamark
White card stock

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base.  I took a piece of paper from the Lemoncraft Heart Painted 6 x 6 paper pad and distressed the edges and added that to the base of the card. I took some white paper, Versamark and the Hope Ribbon from the CAS-ual Fridays Hope Ribbon stamp set and stamped that onto the paper.  I then took the Emerald Creek Rose Gold embossing powder and heat embossed that.  I took the CAS-ual Fridays Ruffled Ribbon die and cut out the embossed ribbon and added that to the card.  I took some pink paper and the CAS-ual Fridays Hope Fri-die and cut out hope and added that to the card.

Be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenge #93 ~ Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Friendship to see what their amazing Design Team have created for this challenge.


I hope I have inspired you to make something for someone today!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card that pink ribbon is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Lori! Perfect our challenge. The pink patterned paper you used makes a beautiful background for your ribbon-die and the distressed edges look very cool. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic image, Lori! Love the paper and the sentiment. As a survivor, I'm glad to see all the attention this month. Thanks for doing your part in the Awareness campaign. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Lori. I love the design of the pink ribbon and the sentiment

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!