Monday, September 25, 2017

Joy Clair Faith Quotes with Rinea Paper Foil

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today it is my turn on the Joy Clair Blog and I am showcasing the Joy Clair Noah's Ark stamp set and the Joy Clair Faith Quotes stamp set along with Rinea Paper Foil.


Here is the Joy Clair Faith Quotes stamp set:



Here is the Joy Clair Noah's Ark stamp set:



Here is the Rinea Foil Paper ~ Patriotic Pack and the Emerald Gold that I used on my cards.



Here is my first card using the Gold side of the Rinea Foil Paper and the Joy Clair Faith Quotes stamp set:



Ingredients:

Joy Clair Faith Quotes Stamp set
Embossing Folder
White card stock 
Purple paper
Black ink
Purple and white bakers twine
Charm



For my next two cards I used the Joy Clair Noah's Ark stamp set




For this A2 card 



Here is a closer look of the animals heading to the Ark:



Ingredients:

Joy Clair Noah's Ark stamp set
Lawn Fawn Spring Showers die set
Poppystamps Weeping Willow die set
Kraft card stock
Black ink
Blue ink
Green ink


Here is closer look at the Ark for Forty Days and Forty Nights:





Ingredients:

Stampin Up Seaside Texture embossing folder
White paper
Black ink
Copic markers

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your cards are stunning. I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, love those foil papers, Lori! Obviously, I have to find room in the budget to buy some. :-D Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!